relaxdiego Mark Maglana's Technical Blog
Here's a quick and dirty ruby script I made to extract issues from a project in Redmine and output it to an HTML file. I originally wrote this to compile issues in a project named 'FAQs' where we internally discuss FAQs and their answers before publishing to the wild. Check it out at Github
After looking at that code, you might ask why I used pandoc instead of plain old erb or some other Ruby-based templating gem. The reason is that I originally started out by outputting a PDF file but then requirements changed and I had to come up with something very quickly. Needless to say, my fingers are itching to clean up this code. Soon...